Wednesday, May 2, 2012

End of the Year Celebration

We will have a Spring Party after Shavuot to celebrate the end of the year. Since our friend Maya S is leaving school early (will miss her) we will have the party in the last week of May

What is your preferred date- Wednesday- May 30th or  Thursday May 31st or Friday June 1st

4 comments:

  1. June 1st is better for me, but I could also do the other days...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the 1st but can do either. Best for me earlier in the day if possible. Either way wouldn't miss it no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May 30/31 is best for me- as early in the day as possible. If its June 1st-I will IYH be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer either Wednesday, May 30 or Friday, June 1. I may not be able to make it on Thursday, May 31.

    ReplyDelete