Nursery 2 NEHA Blog

Blog of our Class News

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I am a Mountain so very High..,

Can you spot who is hiding under the tall mountain, the wide mountain, & who is little Har Sinai?
Posted by Tzivi at 8:47 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (29)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ▼  May (15)
      • Looking Forward to the Garden Party
      • Our Nursery Shul
      • I'm under my Tatty's Talis other fun times
      • I am a Mountain so very High..,
      • Reminder- Spring Show is Next Thursday
      • Shavous in the air
      • Look at how big are caterpillars are!
      • Lag Bomer Ralley
      • Letter Tes- Telephone Time
      • Please send in Tzeddakah & Change of clothes
      • Beautiful Butterfly's & Crazy Hats
      • Letter Ches- Chum Chalev Milkshakes
      • End of the Year Celebration
      • Class News
      • CATERPILLARS's have arrived
    • ►  April (5)

Contributors

  • Tzivi
  • aleph
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.